England English is the Best OET Coaching Center in Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India, and provides OET Online Coaching.
Score-Guaranteed OET coaching in Ameerpet, Hyderabad. Training Until you get the desired score. Are you looking for OET Training? Would you like to get Grade 'B' in all sub-tests? Searching for the Best OET Training center in Hyderabad, India? Your wait is over.. ! You are at the Right Place: England English.
Occupational English Test is a Language Assessment Test for a total of 12 Healthcare professions. Amongst of all, primarily Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy professions candidates takes up this OET test most prominently. England English provides you the Best OET Coaching in Hyderabad, in a manner that you can achieve your desired score in just 1 attempt.
OET trainers at England English are aptly qualified and vastly experienced, provide you the best OET training. We will guide and support you until you get the desired score in OET. At England English, the Best OET Coaching Center in Hyderabad, In particular, materials provided are 100% Standard and Authenticated on par with real OET exam standard so, you feel better oriented to the same standard upon completing OET training at England English.
Quick Enquiry Form
England English offers score-guaranteed Occupational English Test Training programs for healthcare professionals who are planning to move abroad for Job, Professional Registration, and permanent settlement (Immigration). England English earned the reputation of being one of the best OET coaching centers in Hyderabad by providing Quality, Customized, Authenticated training to thousands of students. England English is the best place for your OET exam preparation. Until you get the desired score in OET test we continue to support you. We charge fee for the score you want, not for the duration of the course.At England English, we assure you a score of Grade ‘B‘ (If you are planning to go abroad Job, Professional Registration) or Grade ‘A‘ in all Sub-tests (If you are planning for Immigration to Australia, New Zealand).
New Batch Starts Every Monday at England English. We request you to attend 2 OET Real Classes as demo sessions to see the real standard of teaching. You are welcomed to attend demo classes on any Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday. After attending the real class demo you can decide on enrollment. We are sure that no one wants to lose the best training. We charge the fee for the score you want in PTE test, not for the duration of the course and not for the course syllabus finishing.
England English Provides The Best OET Coaching In Hyderabad and Best OET Online Training in India.
England English assures you a minimum of Grade B (If you are planning to go abroad for Job registration, employment) or Grade A in all modules (If you are planning for Australia or New Zealand PR). We charge fee for the score you want, not for the duration of the course. England English earned the reputation of being the Best OET Coaching center in Hyderabad.
We train the students who are planning to go abroad for studies and Immigration aspirants in a Comprehensive, Score-Oriented OET Vital & OET Conquer Training Programs.
- In OET Vitals (Level 1), it is primarily designed for the Candidates who wants to scores Grade ‘B’ in all the modules. You will have 4 weeks OET classroom training course and a 2-week drilling session. You will be given practice material and given 20 scored mock tests. No doubt, England English provides the Best OET Coaching center in Hyderabad.
- In OET Conquer (Level 2), it is the program for PR aspirants and Particularly for the Candidates who are struggling to do good in Writing and Reading Part ‘C’, we train the candidates in a manner that they acquire the abilities to get Grade A in all modules. As part of the OET training, we focus on Individual level skills attainment. We make you to enhance your knowledge and enable you to acquire the skills ultimately. You will have 6 – 8 weeks OET classroom training and 2-week drilling sessions. You will be given practice material and given 35 scored mock tests.
All about OET?
Occupational English Test simply called OET is the single exam which is acceptable for job, professional registration to Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada, USA. Moreover, OET is also accepted in Australia, New Zealand for immigration purposes. A score of Grade B in OET test is widely accepted across the globe.
- OET is a Paper-based Test, takes 2:30 – 2:45 hrs for finishing 3 modules namely Listening, Reading, Writing in the test in the same order. You will receive the test results in 21 days.
- OET2.0 is the revamped version of OET (from 9th September 2018) Listening and Reading are with 3 Parts, the newly added part C. OET releases the grade your achieved in the test also with the points you earned in correspondence with the grade.
- Recently, OET started Computer-based test version in order to help the candidates during COVID-19. But, many people opine taking OET Paper-based test is ideal and perfect.
- OET is an exam having the blend of both skill and knowledge based language testing on par in standards and authenticity with other international English language tests. OET is collectively owned by CBLA.
- Listening and Reading sub-tests are common for 12 professions, Writing & Speaking sub-tests vary from profession to profession.
Listening is the 1st module in the exam, which consists of 3 Parts. Total Time: 48-55 minutes (including the time given for writing answers, pauses, some gaps + 2 minutes extra time at the end)
Part A – Consultation extracts (about 5 minutes each) – Part A assesses your ability to identify specific information during a consultation. You will listen to two recorded health professional-patient consultations and you will complete the health professional’s notes using the information you hear. Note: the health professionals may be any one of the 12 professions who can take OET.
Part B – Short workplace extracts (about 1 minute each) – Part B assesses your ability to identify the detail, gist, opinion or purpose of short extracts from the healthcare workplace. You will listen to six recorded extracts (e.g. team briefings, handovers, or health professional-patient dialogues) and you will answer one multiple-choice question for each extract.
Part C – Presentation extracts (about 5 minutes each) – Part C assesses your ability to follow a recorded presentation or interview on a range of accessible healthcare topics. You will listen to two different extracts and you will answer six multiple-choice questions for each extract.
Reading is the 2nd module in the exam, which consists of 3 Parts. Total Time: 60 minutes (NO extra time given at the end)
Part A – Expeditious reading task (15 minutes) – Part A assesses your ability to locate specific information from four short texts in a quick and efficient manner. The four short texts relate to a single healthcare topic, and you must answer 20 questions in the allocated time period. The 20 questions consist of matching, sentence completion and short answer questions.
Part B and Part C – Careful reading tasks (45 minutes)
Part B assesses your ability to identify the detail, gist or main point of six short texts sourced from the healthcare workplace (100-150 words each). The texts might consist of extracts from policy documents, hospital guidelines, manuals or internal communications, such as emails or memos. For each text, there is one three-option multiple-choice question.
Part C assesses your ability to identify detailed meaning and opinion in two texts on topics of interest to healthcare professionals (800 words each). For each text, you must answer eight four-option multiple choice questions.
Time: 45 minutes.
- The task is to write a letter, usually a referral letter. Some alternative letter types are a letter of transfer and a letter of discharge. A letter to advise or inform a patient, carer or group is sometimes used in Pharmacy, Veterinary Science and occasionally for Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy.
- Another task variation, with a different focus, is a written response to a complaint (for Radiography). Along with the task instructions, you will receive stimulus material (case notes and/or other related documentation) which includes information to use in your response.
- England English provides SWE Rules-Enhanced skilling program as part of the OET Coaching for the candidates whoa re poor in Writing sub-test.
Time: approximately 20 minutes
In each Speaking test, your identity and profession are checked by the interlocutor and there is a short warm-up conversation about your professional background. Then the role-plays are introduced one by one and you have three minutes to prepare for each. The role-plays take about five minutes each.
You receive information for each role-play on a card that you keep while you do the role-play. The card explains the situation and what you are required to do. You may write notes on the card if you want. If you have any questions about the content of the role-play or how a role-play works, you can ask them during the preparation time. The role-plays are based on typical workplace situations and reflect the demands made on a health professional in those situations. The interlocutor follows a script so that the Speaking test structure is similar for each candidate. The interlocutor also has detailed information to use in each role-play. Different role-plays are used for different candidates at the same test administration.
How to Book Your OET Test?
- At First, Log on to https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org
- Then Create an Account on MY OET Portal Page, Be careful while creating the account.
- You have to go through a 4 step process (Keep your photo graph scanned hand ready)
- In the next step, you have to verify your email address, upon verification, you can log into your account by using User name & Password (go for opting strong password)
- You can book your exam by paying AUD 587 through Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard). Get the acknowledgement immediately.
Join England English to enjoy the Best OET Coaching Center in Hyderabad and score high in all sections of the test! You can also Get the Best OET online coaching with England English in case you are unable to attend direct classes. In fact, many people who joined in our England England training Institute for OET coaching are those living abroad (form Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Europe, Canada…) and not just those from outside Hyderabad.